Best Weekend Trips for this Fall
Although we might be social distancing with people, there is no reason to social distance with nature. With Fall right around the corner, the leaves will be changing colors, the weather will get cooler and the air becomes cleaner, there’s no reason we shouldn’t add a few weekend adventures.
- If you want warmer weather… The Great Lakes, take a weekend on the lake with some nice temperatures and beautiful views
- If you want beautiful views… The Grand Canyon, the contrast of the red rocks and cool weather will make it so you are happy hiking and exploring all day long
- If you want all the fall vibes… Vermont, most travelers explore Vermont in the fall for the picturesque views and beautiful colors.
- If you want to go apple picking… Honey Pot Hill Orchard, This orchard is over 100 years old not only has apples but has pears, blueberries and peaches. From late August to early December guests can go pick apples and enjoy hayrides and mazes.
- If you want to score all the good candy on Halloween… San Francisco, it’s no secret that the whole point of Halloween is to get all the good candy. San Francisco is one of the best spots because of Silicon Valley, so if you are ready to get the coolest treats on halloween head there.
If you don’t want to travel, always remember that there is a huge playground of fun things to do right around you! Get outside and have fun!